Every piece of KISS THE SKY jewellery is meticulously handmade with love. Each piece needs ongoing care for the duration of it's life.
Cleaning silver jewellery is best done with a professional jewellery cleaning product. Thoroughly dry your silver jewellery after exposure to water.
To maximise the lifetime of your jewellery:
• Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
• Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch.
• Keep pieces separate to avoid rubbing.
• Store in a dry area away from direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
• Never go swimming wearing your jewellery. Chlorine in swimming pools will damage metal.
• Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
• Keep jewellery away from harsh chemicals such as household cleaning fluids, hairspray, body lotions and perfume.
Due to the manual nature of jewellery construction, there may be slight variations on metals and finishings including but not limited to:
• minor tool marks
• uneven surfaces
• colour variances
• minor flaws
Please take this into consideration when purchasing with us.